Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bon voyage, Lake!

Modern wall quilt
My little brother moved to Paris, France last week to attend Sciences Po for a school exchange. I made him a couple going away presents. I made him a quilted wall hanging as wall decor is probably not going to be high on his 'to buy' list for his new place. I didn't take a pic of the back but it is a funky coloured wine bottle print, which I thought was appropriate given he is going to France.

One side of the eye mask 
 I also made him a sleep mask. I thought this was a very necessary gift after he told me he sometimes puts a pillow over his face to keep the light out in the morning. I think that an eye mask is a much safer alternative to a pillow...it has a much lower risk of smothering. I have been obsessed with bird fabric lately so both side of the mask used bird fabric.

Other side of the eye mask

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!