Monday, November 7, 2011

Wonky Mosaic Blocks




Ah! I didn't like making these. Good thing they turned out pretty, or else I wouldn't have been a happy quilter! And yes, the are supposed to be wonky and angled...that's what makes them tricky.

I am finally getting around to finishing piecing Eric's quilt. I finished the top on the weekend and now I made these wonky mosaic blocks for the back.

 I haven't been able to sew very much since school started, but we finally have a little break in our assignments so I am trying to make the most of it. I finished  Eric's quilt top and my TMQG Habitat challenge quilt top on the weekend. Woo hoo! Tonight, I finished the wonky mosaic blocks for Eric's quilt and started to work on my first commissioned quilt for my Dad's clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!